Chickpea Salad Bento Box (Vegan)
Chickpea salad bento box is a vegan no cook lunch option that can be ready in under 25 minutes!
- 19 oz can of chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- ¼ cup mayonnaise or vegan mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 ribs celery (finely chopped)
- ¼ cup red onion (finely chopped)
- 2 cups grapes
- 4 carrots
- 4 celery sticks
- 4 flatbreads (naan, crackers or rice cakes all work)
In a medium bowl, mash the chickpeas with a spatula or potato masher.
Stir in the mayonnaise/vegan mayonnaise, dill, salt, pepper, celery and red onion until completely combined.
Divide between 4 bento-style lunch containers.
Divide up the grapes, vegetables, and flatbread between the containers.
Serving: 1box | Calories: 508kcal | Carbohydrates: 82g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 504mg | Potassium: 969mg | Fiber: 16g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 10560IU | Vitamin C: 10.4mg | Calcium: 128mg | Iron: 5.8mg