Homemade Fajita Seasoning (Chicken, Shrimp, Steak)
Homemade fajita seasoning is perfect for chicken, shrimp, steak or vegetables! Whip it up with simple pantry spices and avoid unhealthy additives that you might find in store-bought seasoning.
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1.5 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne (increase for spicy!)
- use 2-3 tablespoons per pound of meat
- cayenne- as written this spice blend has a very mild spice to it. Adjust to suit your tastes
- marinade- turn this into a marinade by combining 2 tablespoons seasoning with 1 tablespoon lime juice and 1 tablespoon olive oil per pound of meat
- this recipe makes close to ½ cup but can easily be doubled or tripled and stored long term.
Serving: 2tablespoons | Calories: 46kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 954mg | Potassium: 153mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 2120IU | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 2.1mg