After cooking, pasta may be stored in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Reheat single portions in the microwave until steaming hot.
Reheat the whole pot on the medium- low setting on your stove for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until warmed through.
- you should be OK to swap for any small pasta shape; use your best judgement when cooking and add or remove a few minutes if needed
- you may swap the chicken breasts for chicken thighs, ground turkey (cook fully through and drain before adding back), white beans (add at the end with the tomatoes) or fully cooked sausage (sliced; add in with the pasta)
- fresh dill may be subbed for 1 teaspoon dried dill in a pinch
- red pepper flakes add a mild heat but can be omitted
- if you love them, try adding some black olives at the end