This recipe makes an odd-sized batch; use the slider on this card to increase the serving size if you'd like.
- Cooked pasta may be stored in the fridge for up to 4 days (though shrimp is best eaten within 2 days).
- Reheat in the microwave until steaming hot.
- while cooking, the alcohol should fully evaporate off the white wine, but if you are uncomfortable serving to children you can leave it out
- feel free to swap the shrimp with 1 inch chicken thigh cubes; add at the start with the pasta and stock, and be sure they are fully cooked through by cutting one open before serving
- the red pepper flakes add a nice gentle heat but are easily left out