Spinach & Artichoke Whipped Feta
The perfect cheese board addition: spinach artichoke whipped feta! Ready in 15 minutes using just six ingredients, whipped feta is tangy, salty, creamy, and perfect for dipping!
- 6 oz feta cheese
- ¼ cup ricotta cheese (see note *)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 10 oz frozen spinach (thawed, and liquids squeezed out)
- 13.5 oz artichoke hearts (drained from a jar; 400 mL)
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
In a 7-cup food processor fitted with a steel blade, combine the feta and ricotta cheeses.
Blend for 30 seconds, scrape down sides of processor with a spatula, and repeat.
Add all remaining ingredients to the food processor, and blend until smooth.
Serve with pita bread, naan bread, on a sandwich or a burger.
* you can swap the ricotta for an equal amount of room temperature cream cheese
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week. I do not recommend freezing.
- on crostini with grilled or toasted baguette slices
- serve with crudités or chopped veggies on a cheese platter
- serve with pita chips or grilled flatbread wedges
- spread it on a sandwich, wrap or panini
- use it as a pizza sauce substitute on homemade pizza
Serving: 1/6 of batch | Calories: 122kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 596mg | Potassium: 192mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 5706IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 222mg | Iron: 1mg