Tropical Sweet Chili Chicken Rice Bowls
These tropical sweet chili chicken rice bowls are made with juicy sweet chili chicken, mango chunks, guacamole, and cashews! Ready in 30 minutes using slow cooker sweet chili chicken.
- ¾ cup basmati rice uncooked
- 2 cups slow cooker sweet chili chicken
- 2 mangoes ripe; cut into cubes
- 4 cups mixed veggies such as cabbage, shredded carrot, bell peppers
- ½ cup cashews
- 2 tablespoons cilantro chopped (optional)
- 2 avocados ripe
- ¼ cup tomatoes diced (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ lime juiced; roughly 1 ½ tablespoons
- 1 clove garlic minced
Remove the pits and scoop out the avocado flesh into a bowl using a spoon.
Mash with a fork until chunky. Stir in the tomatoes, salt, lime and garlic.
Sweet chili chicken rice bowls
Parts of this recipe do not keep well for meal prep. Here are tips for prepping it ahead:
- Leave off the mango, guacamole and cashews until serving
- Store cooked rice and sweet chili chicken in the fridge for up to 4 days
- Store pre-chopped vegetables in the fridge for 5-7 days
- Serve cold or warmed up
- Do not freeze
Serving: 1rice bowl | Calories: 485kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 230mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 15g