1- you may swap for your favorite sausages. If you swap for larger sausages, adjust the cook time as needed.
2- you can get creative with the vegetables, adding carrots, parsnips, beets, cauliflower, broccoli or more. Adjust cook time as needed.
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 4 days
- Reheat in the microwave or in a frying pan until steaming hot
- swap turkey sausage for pork, beef or chicken
- swap the root vegetables for other veggies like broccoli or cauliflower, adjust cook time as needed
- swap the cinnamon for Italian seasoning or oregano
- swap the maple syrup for honey or leave it out
- serve in a tortilla for a breakfast taco (top with cheese, salsa and your other favorite taco toppings)