Spiralized Veggie Thai Noodle Bowls
These spiralized veggie Thai noodle bowls are tossed in a creamy peanut sauce and loaded up with tons of veggies!
Servings: 4 -6
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup soy sauce I use [url]reduced sodium∞https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0051ONSPE/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B0051ONSPE&linkCode=as2&tag=swpesa-20&linkId=846ebcce0a23e091927f8ff38bad4589[/url]
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar or honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 6 oz whole wheat spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 1 lb raw shrimp thawed and tails removed
- 1 medium zucchini spiralized
- 2 carrots shredded or spiralized
- 1.5 cups cabbage chopped
- Green onion
- crushed peanuts
Shake together all peanut sauce ingredients and set aside (it helps to heat the peanut butter in ten second increments in the microwave first).
Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
While pasta is cooking, cook the shrimp: heat olive oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat.
Add the shrimp and season with salt & pepper. Cook 3-5 minutes, turning halfway, until pink and cooked through.
When pasta is cooked through, drain thoroughly. Combine with the vegetables and toss in the peanut sauce.
Top with cooked shrimp, green onions and crushed peanuts.
Serving: 1/6 of batch | Calories: 358kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 110mg | Sodium: 1164mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 9g