Spring Strawberry Bento Box
Spring strawberry bento lunch boxes are easy to whip up in under 15 minutes! With fresh strawberries, maple cinnamon pecans, balsamic reduction and more.
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
- 3 cups strawberries sliced
- 4 cups arugula
- 4 tablespoons balsamic reduction
- 4 tablespoons goat cheese (or cream cheese)
- 12 flatbread crackers broken in half
maple cinnamon pecans
- 3/4 cup pecans
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Arrange strawberries, arugula and flatbread crackers in compartments in your lunch containers. Use small condiment containers for the goat cheese and balsamic reduction.
For maple cinnamon pecans: toast pecans in a frying pan for 5-7 minutes, until lightly toasted. Add the cinnamon and toss; then add the maple syrup and stir everything up to coat. Allow to cool before adding to the lunch boxes.
Store in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Make sure to use the freshest berries you can find; to help them last longer you may wish to do a vinegar wash:
- soak in 1 part vinegar 5 parts water for 5 min
- rinse thoroughly under water
- allow to dry completely before slicing and portioning into bento boxes