Apple, Pear and Pomegranate Sangria
A beautiful wintery version of sangria featuring apples, pears and pomegranates with a hint of nutmeg and cloves. Perfect for a Christmas or New Years party!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time12 hrs
Total Time12 hrs 5 mins
- 1 bottle dry white wine
- 1 apple peeled, cored, and sliced very thin
- 1 pear peeled, cored, and sliced very thin
- 20 whole cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg fresh makes ALL the difference here!
- 1 bottle champagne prosecco or sparkling white wine (chilled)
- handful pomegranate seeds
Combine pears, apples, cloves and nutmeg in a large pitcher. cover with white wine. Refrigerate for 24 hours.
Fill a champagne flute half way with the fruit/wine mixture. Top with champagne and several pomegranate seeds.