2 for 1 Meal Prep: Chickpea Buddha Bowls and Greek Chicken Wraps
Prep these chickpea buddha bowls and Greek chicken wraps all at the same time for some variety in your meal prep lunches, ready in under 45 minutes! No more eating the same thing for four days in a row!
Prep Time30 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time45 mins
Chickpea Buddha Bowls
- 1 cup cooked quinoa 1/3 cup uncooked
- 1 cup chickpeas drained (leftovers from a can may be frozen)
- 1 large carrot peeled & chopped
- 1/2 red onion chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 2 cups brussels sprouts outer leaves removed and cut in half
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Greek Chicken Wraps
- 1 chicken breast 7 oz, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1 small zucchini cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 bell pepper cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 red onion cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 lemon sliced
To Serve (Greek Chicken Wraps)
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese crumbled
- 2 large flour tortillas or wraps
Cook quinoa according to package directions. Set aside to cool.
Pre-heat oven to 425°F.
Toss the chickpeas, carrots, onion and brussels sprouts in a large bowl with oil; season with salt and pepper and arrange on a baking sheet.
Re-using the large bowl, toss the chicken, zucchini, bell pepper, onion, olive oil, oregano, basil, garlic powder, onion powder and salt. Spread out on a second baking sheet and arrange the lemon slices underneath.
Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, until veggies are soft and chicken is cooked through.
While veggies/chicken/chickpeas are roasting, shake together the tahini dressing ingredients.
Chickpea Buddha Bowls: divide the cooked quinoa, and carrots/brussels/onion/chickpeas into two 2 cup storage containers. Drizzle with tahini dressing.
Greek Chicken Wraps: divide the chicken/bell pepper/zucchini/onions into two 2 cup storage containers (remove the lemon slices). Sprinkle with feta cheese.
Storage: Store in the fridge for up to 4 days.
To Serve: Chickpea Buddha Bowls: you may enjoy this cold or re-heated.
Greek Chicken Wraps: heat in the microwave, then spoon into a tortilla or wrap.
Serving: 1greek chicken wrap | Calories: 426kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 74mg | Sodium: 793mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g