Meal Prep Stir Fry 2-in-1
Prep this meal prep stir fry with two difference sauces (honey sriracha and lemon sesame) to get completely different flavors in your lunch! Prep them both in under 45 minutes.
Prep Time25 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time45 mins
- 3/4 cup uncooked rice of choice I used basmati
Honey Sriracha Stir Fry Sauce:
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1-3 teaspoons sriracha
- 1/2 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
Lemon Sesame Stir Fry Sauce:
- 1/3 cup chicken stock
- Juice of 1/2 lemon 2 tablespoons
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- 1 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil divided
- 4-5 cups mixed veggies cut into bite-sized pieces (can use broccoli, snap peas, carrots, onion, bell peppers, zucchini)
- 14 oz chicken breast cut into 1-1.5 inch cubes (roughly 2 large chicken breasts)
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds to garnish
Cook rice according to package directions, and divide evenly between four 2-cup capacity storage containers.
Shake together both stir fry sauce recipes separately and set aside.
Heat a large pan or wok over medium heat.
Add 1 tablespoon oil, then the veggies. Cook, stirring frequently, until cooked to your liking (don't overcook, as when you are re-heating them they will soften a bit more).
Remove vegetables from pan and add the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil. Add the chicken, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 7 or so minutes, until cooked through.
Remove half the chicken from the pan and store in a clean bowl.
Add the honey sriracha stir fry sauce, heating until bubbling and thickened. Stir in half of the veggies and toss to coat.
Divide between two 2-cup storage containers, spooning over the rice. Drizzle with any remaining stir fry sauce.
Clean the pan if desired. Add the reserved chicken to the pan, along with the lemon sesame stir fry sauce. Heat and reduce until sauce is bubbling and thickened.
Add the remaining vegetables and toss to coat.
Divide between two 2-cup storage containers, spooning over the rice. Drizzle with any remaining stir fry sauce. Sprinkle lemon sesame stir fry bowls with sesame seeds.
Serving: 1lunch bowl (average of both) | Calories: 464kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 60mg | Sodium: 548mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 21g