24+ creative spiralizer recipe ideas — spiralizing doesn’t just mean zucchini noodles! Check out these delicious, healthier recipes using cucumber noodles, sweet potato noodles, butternut squash noodles and more.
It’s round-up time again!
This time, I thought it would be fun to check out some spiralizer recipes from some super creative bloggers out there. And if you are on the fence about the spiralizer trend, I totally understand. I held off buying mine (this one here <–affiliate link!) and I wish I had bought one sooner. It is a great way to add some veggies to your diet, and introduce new textures into salads, etc. And it’s so FUN to use!! 🙂 🙂
OK. Let’s check these spiralizer recipes out!
5. Creamy Sun Dried Tomato & Parmesan Chicken Zoodles from Cafe Delites
6. Healthy Chicken Chow Mein Zoodles from Life Made Sweeter
7. Thai Carrot Cucumber Noodle Salad with Peanut Lime Dressing from Flavor the Moments
8. Spiralized & Baked Old Bay Curly Fries from My Sequined Life
9. Asian Salmon Salad with Lime Dressing from Sweet Peas & Saffron
10. Spicy Sriracha Lime Chicken Zoodle Soup from Peas & Crayons
11. Greek Cucumber Noodles from Two Peas & Their Pod
12. Singapore Zoodle Stir Fry with Chicken from Cafe Delites
13. Raw Spiralized Thai Salad from Strength and Sunshine
14. Spiralized Teriyaki Zucchini Noodles with Asian Meatballs from With Salt and Wit
15. Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato Spirals with Guacamole from The Creative Bite
16. Sweet Potato Spaghetti Casserole from Cotter Crunch
17. Potato Noodle Hash Browns from That Oven Feelin’
18. Chickpea & Sweet Potato Noodle Soup from My New Roots
19. Cucumber & Carrot Noodle Thai Salad from Tastes Lovely
20. No Noodle Pad Thai from Cookie + Kate
21. Linguine with Poached Egg & Asparagus from Sweet Peas & Saffron